As I’ve said in the past, sometimes I need structure to keep me on track. I have had so many ideas for blog posts during the summer and already at the beginning of this school year, but alas, the time has slipped away. I’m embarrassed that it’s been so long since I posted.
Then, on Twitter recently, I came across the #ETCoaches Blog Challenge. Just what I needed to get back in the swing of things. Thank you to whomever is behind that!
My first post for the challenge – share the purpose of my blog. That’s a fabulous prompt as it truly causes me to reflect on why I have this blog.
Reasons for my blog and why I blog:
- Obviously, to reflect on my practice, which always help me learn and grow
- To share great things happening in the schools in which I work
- To help make connections with others
- To stay positive (I don’t use my blog to rant and neither should you)
- To help tell my story and that of our schools
- To encourage others to blog, share, and get connected
I plan to continue with this Challenge, but will also get my readers caught up on what I’ve been up to since I last posted. Stay tuned and as always, feel free to comment and connect!
image credit: CreativeCommons flickr, kev-shine https://flic.kr/p/b3jjdD