Realizing through Twitter that it’s important to share our ideas, successes, and challenges with one another to help promote change in education, I decided it was time to start a blog. I am working to blog more consistently. Your feedback is always welcome.
ISTE Making IT Happen recipient 2015
Tags1:1 administration audience Augmented Reality Behavior blog blogging Budget change Citizenship classroom Collaboration CommonCore Common Core Common Sense Media Community of practice connected Cyber-bullying Digital citizen Digital Citizenship digitalcitizenship Diigo Edmodo Education Educational technology Educator Educators Fablevision feedback future Google Google Maps growth influence inspiration integrating technology integration IPad ISTE Kindergarten leadership Learning math mistakes Online Communities pbis Personal Learning Network Personal Learning Networks PLN PLP Professional development Professional learning community Publishing reflection relationships SBAC schools Sharing Skype Social media Social Networking Teacher teachers teaching tech Technology Technology integration The Educator’s PLN tools Twitter Vermont video Writing wsdvt YouTube
- RT @JCasaTodd: A2: This. #IMMOOC https://t.co/8koJvUixha 1 day ago
- Great fun today with the WCS faculty. Lots of engagement, some competition & they all broke out! @breakoutEDU… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- .@StoryboardThat Heard from a parent about 'icky' pics a child found on PhotosForClass. Time for some #digcit talk, but wish it weren't so. 2 days ago
- RT @peterhreynolds: Win a signed copy of HAPPY DREAMER & I’ll illustrate you & your dream. Retweet to enter by book launch Mar27 12AM EST.… 3 days ago
- RT @justintarte: It's people... always people. Let's get after it. via @Dwight_Carter https://t.co/EJ6y6IEaMn 3 days ago